Friday, March 26, 2010

[Fashion Friday #13] - Lady Petrova

Hey lovelies, I hope you were looking forward to Fashion Friday. I was! It satisfies my need to swoon over beautiful clothes. When I prowl the cyberworld for lovely fashion related stuff to post here, it’s the next closest thing to actual shopping for me :). Other than keeping my fashion withdrawal symptoms at bay, I find myself being exposed to what’s out there in the rest of the world (other than the retail chain clones we have here). I’m constantly reminded to not just be in clean basic pieces (“It’s classic” was my excuse). Like art, it’s about individuality, it’s about self-expression. Perhaps many years down the road, I may look at old photos of myself and cringe and my choice of clothings. But hey, at least I had fun! And that, lovelies, is what life should be about.

For today's post, I wanted to share with you an Australian label that had me at first glance-- Lady Petrova. Very fun, very girly! Man, I’m quite bought over by the fanciful stockings!









A little Blair Waldorf? Cute!

What will you be up to this weekend? T and I are going to this outdoor music festival tonight—Timbre’s Rock & Roots. He simply can’t wait to catch The Gipsy Kings! I hope yours will be fun-filled and enjoyable too. See you next week!

[images: Lady Petrova]

5 comments:

  1. You posted a lot of great stuff girl. So in love with the flower legs. Enjoy the gipsy kings! Mika (www.mikascrap.typepad.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me at fanciful stockings sandy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful collection. I love how its very girl but has simple cuts.

    www.toindigo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love to looks...thanks for checking out my blog

    www.donotshoeme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!