Thursday, February 18, 2010

[Honeymoon] - Barcelona Out & About

Guess what? I’ve stared crafting again (finally!). Some cards are in the making. I'm really enjoying the process of doing something creative. I’ll give you a peek further down the road :). Meantime, here’s a few more pictures from my Barcelona trip when we were out and about.











I just have some food related pictures to share with you and will then wrap up this honeymoon series!

Oh, I also want to thank T for a lovely Valentine’s Day. It’s our first as a married couple and despite it falling on the first day of the Lunar New Year (and with me not being in the best of mood initially), it turned out well! We found time to sneak away from the festive celebrations and enjoyed a delightful peaceful dinner. I twittered the pics here and here.

7 comments:

  1. wow! these photos are superbly cool!
    & yay for crafting! i would love to see what you made : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barcelona is great. Been there a few years ago and there is so much to see and visit. Great to read that you had a perfect time. Look forward to see what you craft. Mika (www.mikascrap.typepad.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are cool photos! Love the mosaic and the owl billboard :)

    You remind me to craft once again - it may cure my recent descent into crankiness :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Barcelona, the atmosphere and energy of this city...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous pictures ! I adore Barcelona !
    http://mimietnini.canalblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are those trailers that people make homes out of? Wow. And I'm really taken by the photos of the dark alleys... Hmm, should I be calling them alleys, how about nice alleys then!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! Lovely photos you have here! Btw I like how their circus is "zirkus"! (:

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!