Friday, February 5, 2010

[Fashion Friday #7] - Ethereal Spring

You didn’t forget “Fashion Friday”, you? We’ve had 6 previous posts and I’m having fun doing it! I thought today’s post will also be a nice break from my on-going honeymoon story.

Many of us are looking forward to Spring. It’s always like a welcomed breath of fresh air after the sometimes stifling winter.







Vogue Nippon’s story on The Sheer Expectation features Kim Noorda in such beautiful ethereal pieces! Soft, airy and feminine, I feel like running my fingers through the fabric. To me, they epitomize the season. Shot by Laura Sciacovelli.

Happy weekend, everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I'm happy you're back !
    Those pictures are beautiful !
    http://mimietnini.canalblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous post! I love the dress in the 4th picture :)

    Have a happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this shoot! It is beautiful :)
    happy weekend!

    Follow me at www.toindigo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!