Monday, February 8, 2010

Girly Illustrations - Julia Bereciartu

Hello lovelies! It’s a new week, it’s Monday! I know there’s this pervasive syndrome known as “Monday Blues” but let’s try to turn it around and celebrate the promise of a brand new week, shall we? Looking at it positively is going to make your day so much more pleasant, I know. So keep smiling!

What made me smile this morning was this illustration by Julia Bereciartu. I know many of you will instantly recognize it. Yep, it’s Peggy, Joan and Betty from “Mad Men”. Isn’t it cute? I went on to check out her other works and am liking them as well!



I’ll resume my honeymoon posting tomorrow. Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Really liking the clean strokes, and the girls she draw look so classy. And she even drew a constellation of moles on the girl by the seaside, so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!