Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Typography love - Little Factory

Yoo hoo, typography lovers out there, I think you’ll like today’s post! When I first saw this bag which is avaliable in Little Factory, I almost let out a gasp. It’s so clever! I had to share about it here. Presenting, the Serif tote bag!

I NEED this bag. I can already imagine myself walking on the streets with it. Well, the others just won’t get it but a fellow typography freak will certainly give it a nod :). Here’s more:




The Uppercase and Lowercase scarf. They’re available in black, white and grey.


Want something for the house? What about these coasters?

[images: from source. via core77]

6 comments:

  1. Oh Dear ! That's so lovely !
    http://mimietnini.canalblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great find! I'm in love :) K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi fellow type lovers! It's cool, isn't it?

    Han: you merely want it. I need it! :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yesh! I saw that bag too recently. Was almost going to blog about it cause i want it too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the scarf! :) What a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!