Thursday, November 5, 2009

Girly Galore - Les Touristes

I'm in a pleasant mood this morning as I type this over my morning cup of soy milk. Yesterday afternoon, I heard from someone who purchased this journal from my little shop. She had just received it and told me she loves it (so sweet of her)! I was so happy to hear that and hopes she has as much fun with it as I had making it :). Ok, now on to today's post:

If you, like me, can’t get enough of vintage and get all excited and dizzy over soft and sweet designs, this store is haven! Les Touristes is stocked with items reminiscent of the 1950s and 1960s, as well as girly and romantic prints. Coupled with the lovely interior, this place exudes a charm that is warm and somewhat whimsical.










See? I didn't lie, right? Wishing you are in Paris now, aren't you? I can’t really tell if they ship internationally and I’m already envying our friends in Paris!

[images: from source]

1 comment:

  1. The colours are amazing! :) What a great find, I love the scarves and cushions the most :) And yes, I wish I was in Paris right now :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!