Thursday, June 18, 2009

Remember our date? - Thank You, Cafe/Bar/Store

I hope you didn’t forget our little date today? C’mon, get off the computer and put on your walking shoes. I’ll meet you in half an hour’s time at the crossing down the road.

Oh, here you are! That’s a lovely floral dress you have on, and those are cute comfortable sandals too! Perfect for this breezy summer afternoon. Let’s take a leisurely walk down this road, shall we? We should see the coast soon.

Okey dokey, the place I wanted to show you is just round the corner from here. I can smell the sea from here! Ah huh! Here it is. The lovely thank you, cafe/bar/store. After we’re both done swooning at the old school décor, I know you’ll be totally with me for browsing their products. Let’s top it all up with some tea and cakes later, ya?








Charming.

thank you, bar/cafe/store
Location: Xiamen, China

[images from thank you, cafe/bar/store via Casual Poet]

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love your writing style. I wish I were in that floral dress. It's freezing here in sydney.

    p.s. those keds in red would be amazing!...I wonder why they either havent made them, or have hidden them so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post!! I wish we could meet and hang out! That is such a cozy little place...love it! Have a lovely merry happy mid-week and love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this place is so charming! wanderlust is creeping in my life! your posts are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!