Friday, June 28, 2013

[Sydney] - Not Just Coffee

How can any of my travels not involve cafes? Here's one of my favourites that we visited. Hidden off the main road, this is Not Just Coffee. A small cosy establishment housed in what could have been a residence. What I really liked about this place was that it's so unpretentious. During our late Saturday morning there, we saw elderly folks with pets, families with kids, yuppies-- a good mix of people-- all with a sufficient dose of laid back attitude (Singaporeans really need to chill sometimes...). 

Of course, food was delicious as well. There were only a few service staff who were constantly kept busy but they maintained their friendly smiles and we didn't have to wait long for anything. Perfect start to a weekend, if you ask me. 

Not Just Coffee

Not Just Coffee

Not Just Coffee

Ever since our London trip, T fell in love with the idea of eating porridge (oats, as we commonly refer to it here) for breakfast.

Not Just Coffee

Croissant with ham and cheese sounds really normal to me. But I was so happy when this good-looking plate appeared before me.

Not Just Coffee

Not Just Coffee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!