Monday, May 6, 2013

[Taipei] - Luguo Cafe

I was in Taipei for a couple of days last month. The weather was lovely and cool then. Just a jacket or sweater and you're fine. In between all the eating, I was Instagraming away, capturing all the wonderful sights. But I did save some good shots for the blog. So, starting today, we'll have a Taipei series on the blog! Expect lots of cafe posts!

First up is Luguo Cafe. It is on the second floor and nestled amongst old shophouses. We got there around 11am or so on a weekday. It was quiet and we spent a lovely time there listening to the soft music and the occasional car passing the little lane downstairs.

Artyard

Artyard

Artyard

Artyard

Artyard

Fragrant Earl grey with milk that wasn't too sweet.

Artyard

Good bagel that didn't leave me too stuffed.

Artyard

Artyard

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!