Monday, April 22, 2013

Sew-a-Cat-Tote Workshop (2nd session)

Yesterday was the second session of my Sew-a-Cat-Tote Workshop. This time, it was held at Sculpture Square. The weather was a bit rainy and I was glad to be safely indoors sewing with a group of lovely participants. There were few needle pricks, some chit-chatting and at the end of it, a group of ladies proudly toting their hand-sewn bags. Thank you all for coming along. I hope you had fun!

Workshop

Workshop

Workshop

We were sewing to some lovely tunes.

Workshop

Workshop

Tadaahh!

Workshop

I can't wait to share the news so, here's a quick blurb-- Cookie Cutter will be at Public Garden market this upcoming weekend! It's been a while since I put up stall and I'm looking forward to launching some new products then!! More details in the next post :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!