Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Cookie Cutter at April's Public Garden Market

It's been a while since I put up stall and I'm excited to say Cookie Cutter will be at the upcoming Public Garden market this weekend!

newpdts_sized

More good news: I'll be launching a few new products at the market. You'll see that I've further developed the line of products, whilst keeping to Cookie Cutter's whimsical and child-like designs that you are familiar with. 

I'm now excitedly prepping for the event. Hope you'll come by for a look! Here are the details (I've be tweeting and posting on FB my exact booth location on the actual days):

Public Garden April

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of a garden market. :) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not actually a garden. Haha. But really fun nevertheless :)

      Delete

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!