Saturday, May 12, 2012

Pouch Making Workshop - 2nd run!

workshop


I hear that many of you weren't able to secure a place in the first session of my pouch making workshop. Guess what? Due to the great response and many enquiries received, we have decided to do a second run of the same workshop! It is hence my pleasure to invite you to this workshop :).

Come join me in making a cute pouch that will hold your iPhone, lipstick, loose change, tissue... You will decorate it with simple sashiko embroidery and embelish it with lace/pom poms. 

The small size of the workshop allowed me to provide personal attention to the participants and I want to keep it that way. So, spots are also limited for this second session.

Date: 20 May 2012 (Sunday)
Time: 2 - 5pm
Level: anyone who has an interest in sewing. Suitable for beginners.

Click on over here to register and for more details! Hope to see you there this time round :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!