Friday, May 18, 2012

[Melbourne] Captains of Industry


Captains of Industry was a suggestion by a lovely Melbourne friend, Pom Pom Parlour. The entrance of this gentlemen outfitter and cafe is off the main road but what a gem this is! 
I couldn’t take my eyes off the interior once I entered. Serious. T was pestering me to decide on my food order so he could fill his stomach but I was so distracted by the awesome furnishings of this place. The theme is industrial. I love the eclectic mix of chairs and all the beautifully aged wood I was seeing. Vintage sewing machines abound.

Captains of the Industry

Captains of the Industry

Captains of the Industry

I picked us a table with sewing machine legs to sit at. 

Captains of the Industry

And these guys are serious about what they do. They provide services such as made to measure menswear, haircuts, bespoke footwear and leather accessories. I kept thinking if I get to make my plushies and cushions in such a place everyday, surrounded by people with similar pursuits, it would be happiness. 

Captains of the Industry

Captains of the Industry

Captains of the Industry

My sandwich by the way was delicious. Fresh, hearty and healthy. I still can’t quite forget it.

Captains of Industry

Captains of the Industry

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!