Friday, August 12, 2011

See u at MAAD + blog feature

Hi folks, come visit me at MAAD later today (more details here)! And if you are a reader of Cookie Cutter blog, let me know so I can get to know you too. I'll tweet my exact location once it's confirmed. It's going to be a fun night with lots of peeps from various creative fields!

MAAD


In other news, I'm delighted to have Moustache George featured in Imaginative Bloom, a really lovely blog. He is with great company in a blog post on cushions and pillows. Thanks Irene!
This is such a quick post but I need to get on with my last minute prep today. Hope to see you later :)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the feature. Have fun at the market!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sad that i missed this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annika: Thanks! It was such a blast!

    carrotoh: come to Public Garden!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!