Monday, August 15, 2011

MAAD + Public Garden + Feature

Yeehaa, it's a new week again! I had a good weekend. The fun started Friday late afternoon at MAAD (Market for Artists & Designers) where I had a little stall. It was a fun night with lots of creative folks from various fields under one roof. I thought the energy and creativity was palpable! We even had president elects Dr Tony Tan and Mr Tan Jee Say drop by. The latter bought something from me!! I want to say a big thank you to those of you who came by to say hi. It's such a joy getting to meet you in person and your support means a lot. Here are a few photos of my stall taken by my sweet friend, Marie, who had a stall next to mine. She makes the prettiest pouches and bags!

MAAD
MAAD


If you've missed this market, not to worry, I'll be taking my plushie family, totes, pouches etc. with me this Saturday, 20 Aug 2011 to the Public Garden flea. Come visit!

publicgarden_banner


The other highlight of my weekend is being featured on the wonderful Mr Yen's blog. Click here to read the post, and while you are at it, check out the awesome papercuts that Jonathan does!

6 comments:

  1. YOUR STUFF LOOKS SO GOOD! Mismatched to perfection, love love. Especially the owl pouch. Have a good time at Public Garden too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Melly!! Thanks for your kind words :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest sweet sandy, your little booth is gorgeous and i adore the way you display all your fun goodies! This market sounds like fun and it's always so inspiring to meet and greet new artists and customers! Have a lovely merry happy new week and love to you!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. George looks so cute! I hope you will selling your letter sets at the Public Garden :) <3 Super love!

    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. so adorable!! you made it yourself? amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!