Monday, June 20, 2011

[Taipei] - Our Home

Did you have a good weekend? If you follow my tweets, you may know that I went for a little picnic. It was lovely being surrounded by nature. And later l laid in the open, looking up into the vast night sky. It calms me.


The other thrill I got over the weekend was finding out that Mr Cloud was on the Etsy front page! If you found this blog from that and via Etsy, I’m throwing you a little wave, “hi there, I hope you like it here”.


Today, I’ll wrap up the “Taipei series” with a lovely Bed & Breakfast I visited. I was hopping around snapping photos of the beautifully furnished interiors of this BB, aptly name “Our Home”. My favourite is the greek themed bedroom which you see here.


Our Home

Our Home

Our Home

Our Home

No, I didn’t stay over (I wish I did!). Instead, we had a delicious dinner that left me very satisfied. The dinning area had windows that overlooked the greenery and sea below. It was a feast of the senses.


Our Home

Our Home

Our Home

Our Home

Thanks for joining me on this Taipei series! Hope you had fun :)


6 comments:

  1. I loved the Taipei series, thanks fot sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a lovely stay you had. I will definitely mark this place down. Was it a costly affair there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, some of the places you went are really cool! That's the nce thing about travelling. To keep finding new stuff and places that inspire!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Picnic sounds lovely! Looks like you had a great weekend! Thank you for sharing great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearest sweet sandy, picnic is always such fun! Thanks so much for sharing your taipei inspiration and findings with us! Have a lovely merry happy week and love to you!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thk you all for your kind words!

    Amasou Umasou: I didn't stay. Only had dinner there. But the rates are not expensive!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!