Thursday, June 23, 2011

Pantone Hotel

It used to be that when I traveled, the hotel wouldn’t be the top concern. As long as it’s clean, safe, convenient, I’ll take it. I’m going to be spending most of my time outdoors anyway, I thought. Somewhere along the way, things started to change. I realised that staying in a nice hotel entices me to spend more time within its premises. Additionally, I’m always thrilled to check out the interior decor, especially that of boutique hotels. The entire travel experience gets enhanced. Hmm, perhaps it’s my attitude towards traveling that has changed.


So, I’m pretty enthralled when I read about the Pantone Hotel. Yep, you heard me right. Pantone, the colour authority. And yes, hotel. This boutique hotel sits in a shopping district of Brussels. There are seven levels, each wearing a different colour, so you can select a room to match you mood! And oh, the Pantone merchandise in the lobby boutique will probably tug at your purse’s strings.


Pantone Hotel

Pantone Hotel

Pantone Hotel

Pantone Hotel

Pantone Hotel

Pantone Hotel

Pantone Hotel

Pantone Hotel

[images: Pantone Hotel]


3 comments:

  1. Eeeep! A pantone hotel! Oh can it be true! A must visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest sweet sandy, this hotel is so beautiful, colorful and inspiring! Gorgeous place to visit! Have a lovely merry happy friday and a wonderful weekend! Love to you!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!