Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Vintage Tin Saucers & Plates

Thank you for your comments about Moustache George in the post below! There were also some sweet words for him from Twitter pals and on my Facebook page. I’m also happy to be working with new stockists! So, it has been good for me. I’ve realised the need to celebrate small success and see the joy in everyday life. I hope you will too.


Today, I have my eyes (and heart) on vintage tin saucers and plates. I’m sure you’ll see why they are pulling at my heart strings:


sushipotparts
kimalousartsyfinds


CampHobachee



kimalousartsyfinds1


annafilomena


Happy mid-week, folks!

1 comment:

  1. oh yes, definitely! these guys are tugging at my heartstrings too!
    http://hearttypat.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!