Monday, March 7, 2011

New in the Shop - Moustache George

Well hello there, March! We’ll be coming to the end of the first quarter soon. How have you lovelies been? Keeping to those goals and resolutions? Anyhow, I hope it’s been good so far. I’ve been working hard and keeping mine! Hmm... ok, actually I started proper only after the lunar new year, which means I’ve only been at it for a month. Haha!


So, I wanted to share with you one of the fruits of my labour. Introducing: Moustache George!


Moustache George

Moustache George

Hehe. I’m so in love with the Japanese cotton linen I worked with for him! Moustache George is now available in my Etsy shop. Click here for more.


7 comments:

  1. Oh I do love Moustache George! I also think it's cosy how he is sitting next to a Japanese Mt book on the bed:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!!! The whole combination goes so well together, am especially digging George's hairdo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is beyond adorable! thanks for sharing!

    xo Alison

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really cute! I love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh it's great!
    And hello from your pika bootcamp classmate :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love moustache george!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey very nice blog!! Man .. Beautiful .. Amazing .. I will bookmark your blog and take the feeds also…
    cookie cutters

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!