Friday, October 15, 2010

[Guest Post] Dream Kitchen Tour with Fee-AMore

Hello Cookie Cutter's friends! I am Fiona of Fee-AMore. I am happy to be guesting over here while Sandy is out of town. I love to be in the kitchen, and i found a really darling kitchen that i believe i could spend all day in it.





This Gastronomic dream kitchen, painted in brushes of light sky blue is just darling. With the luxury of space, it is divided into 2 workstations - a bakery section and a cooking section, which is perfect. In it, i absolutely love the ample light pouring in particularly through the ceilings, the choices of fixtures like the row of lamps hanging straight above the sink and how they complimented the light sky blue with touches of pastel cream green and, the lovely view greeting outside. The little alcove sitting behind has got to be my favorite. What better way to unwind or draw away and just relax in this darling space.


I hope you enjoy this space like i do! And thanks for having me over, Sandy!


(Images via: BOLIG)

7 comments:

  1. those big kusmi canisters are calling my name! i adore these spaces.

    xo Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest sweet fiona, these images are gorgeous and soo inspiring! I too could spend a day in such a gorgeous dreamy kitchen! Thanks so much for sharing. Have a lovely merry happy weekend and love to you!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! love it. fiona has such amazing style...LOVE seeing her here!
    j.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely post, Fiona! this kitchen is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So light and cheery -- I think it would be a lovely space to be in, cook and bake in, and entertain in. Thanks for sharing it, Fiona!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the clean lines and the amount of light! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. darling indeed! i love the sink hardware...

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!