Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Bed Linen Love

Happy mid week, lovelies! If you share my love for bed linens, you’ll like today’s post! Ikea is without a doubt guilty for igniting my passion for bed linens. I laid eyes on their catalogue one day many years ago and my life changed. I went up to my mum and said that I was going to get proper sheets and linens. Of course my taste and preferences have shifted over the years but the love for bed linens never wavered.


Today, I’m sharing some really pretty bed linens I’m seeing. If I had beds like these, it’s gonna take alot more to get me out of bed! :p





Especially love the brightly coloured quilted ones!


[images from top, left to right: Cluck Cluck Sew, Decor8, whereyourheartis, Garnet Hill, Country Living, Pine Cone Hill, It Followed Me Home, My Ideal Home]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!