Monday, May 17, 2010

Food Affair

Hello there, did you have a nice weekend? I did! I played Scrabble, packed an item I sold and also caught the Very Short International Film Festival (each was not more than 3 minutes long. Really cool!).

And back to the food-related bit on my Hong Kong trip which I promised. Everytime we visited, T and I make it a point to go to this local Hong Kong style café. We love it for how unpretentious it is. It has stayed the same all these years despite the recent increase in number of tourists because of word of mouth marketing.



Love the retro titled wall and little booth seats!



Sinfully delicious French toasts.


I tend to be more adventurous when I travel, in general as well as for my palate. We had street food under make shifts tent. It’s nice when the weather is cool.


Hong Kong style desserts is also one of the must eats.


For some reason, we really like the sushi restaurants in Hong Kong!

I’m delighted my Japanese stitch bound journal was sold and I will be listing another item soon! Keep your eyes peeled on this space for updates :)

2 comments:

  1. So happy you had a good weekend! I had a pretty busy one but was good too. :) Hong Kong is really such a fun place to be ~ both food and shopping are the best! :) Thanks for sharing your little trip with us! Congratz on the sale of your so very lovely journal! Have a lovely merry happy week and love to you!

    jacqueline
    http://www.jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, it's almost 11pm and I haven't eaten dinner yet! This post has made my mouth water. Glad to hear that you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!