Monday, April 5, 2010

Much to love - Remo

Hi there, welcome back! How was your weekend? We had a long one over here and I found time to get a haircut (long overdue), catch a movie (Clash of the Titans), attend a wedding, amongst many other things. Oh, I also bought and assembled an Ikea storage piece

Yep, I never veer too far away from home and interior. Which might explain why I am so attracted to this little wooden tool kit. For kids. So cute, isn’t it? Perfect way for the little ones to be initiated. Spotted on Remo.

More cute stuff that even adults would love:


Vintage style wooden folding rulers with themes


I later reluctantly clicked away to the more age-appropriate “For Her” section and was just as delighted:

Measuring tape which shows 300 years of fashion history including original content and quotes fashion drawings






[all from Remo]

1 comment:

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!