Thursday, March 18, 2010

My Fair Lady

Do you get that feeling that you are trudging through the week despite trying to cheer yourself up? You are low on energy, want for this day and its chores to hurry pass and can’t wait for the weekend to arrive? I want to tell you that I TOTALLY understand because I get that too. I hope this photoshoot titled My Fair Lady put together by Design Army will take some of those blues away. It’s fun, a little whimsical and isn’t the sunlight gorgeous? I love photos in which objects/persons are bathed in the sun’s golden shower. They are natural and add so much warmth!









Cheer up, it’s one day to Friday (at least I’m telling myself that)!

On a happier note, I mailed out one of these but in green yesterday. I just want to say thank you for supporting my little Etsy shop!

[images: via MONOmoda]

4 comments:

  1. nice photography and concept. very creative and interesting. the one with a blue tongue caught my eye. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pictures definitely put a smile on my face. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Simply and tinypaperheart
    Glad you liked the images. Thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could take photos like that. BUDGET man I NEED A MAGICAL BUDGET!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!