Friday, March 19, 2010

[Fashion Friday #12] - Vogue Nippon

I just realised we’re a little fashion-heavy in this week’s post, isn’t it? But it’s Fashion Friday today so I thought it’s better that I continue with it. Some folks might actually be looking forward to it, ya know :p.

Do you feel like everyone’s in the mood for spring? I do and I have been feeling so for a while. I remember experiencing Spring for the first time in Japan. Witnessing the first blooms peeking out from the snow, it was almost a magical moment! I then understood what it means when people say that spring brings with it not just gorgeous colours but also hope.

Featured in Vogue Nippon, this cover shoot by Blaise Retersward captures so much of the spring mood! The theme: Holiday Lolita. The sun, the hat, the prints. I need to get myself into a resort too!





Before I sign off for the weekend, I want to let you in that I’m excited about the post on the coming Monday! I’m not saying much for now but check back in and you’ll know. See you then!

2 comments:

  1. Oof I kinda love that black leather-like top. My friend, Sherms, popped by Cats Socrates the other day and said she saw you, she even showed me the photo she took of you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I saw Sherms and a while late, I saw Sarah too!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!