Friday, November 13, 2009

De-stress

Did you miss me yesterday? No, I haven’t forgotten about you of course!

Do you remember that design course I told you that I would be taking up way back in May? Next week’s already my last class! It’s not a very long course but it’s been enriching and an great experience too! Well, this also means that I have 2 final projects due next week. This has been the main thing keeping me pretty busy but course there’s all the other things that suddenly cropped up too. Things have a way of happening all at the same time, don’t they? As a result, I had to reluctantly turn down a writing assignment. It’s a shame but my hands are really full right now. And you know what? I realised I don’t do late nights as well as I used to. Gone are the heydays! Haha.

I’ll be back to posting as usual next week. Meanwhile, I hope you have a happy Friday and great weekend. See you soon!

P/S And yes, I did have a chocolate pie yesterday to “de-stress”.
[images: We heart it]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!