Monday, October 26, 2009

[Weekend through the eyes of my iPhone] - #9

Hello lovelies!
How are you today?
I wanted to tell you about my weekend.
T and I celebrated Friday by having a drink.
I fascinated myself by taking photos of the place.
As I walked around,
I closed my eyes
And let myself be transported
To the time when this place was still a school
It was teeming with students!
Their chatter, laughter and their energy.
Ops! A little one just brushed me with her schoolbag as she ran past.
Ahh, I know why.
The school bell just rang.




On Saturday
We finally watched Julie & Julia.
I don’t understand why it took this long to hit the theatres here.
Of course I loved it!
It made us both hungry though.
And off we went to an Indonesian restaurant for dinner.
Can you tell I love spicy food?

My weekend was a simple one.
What about yours?

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a great weekend! i love a simple weekend. : )

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!