Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hang Natural

What is the state of your wardrobe? Do you have everything neat and in order? Your clothes are organised by colour? Tops are separate from bottoms, perhaps? I don’t know why but I’m forever looking like I need a bigger wardrobe. And yet, everyday I stand in front of it thinking “what should I wear?” or “I have nothing to wear” or “I keep wearing the same pieces”. Please tell me I’m not alone in this!

I do try to toss out pieces that I’m no longer wearing, you know. It’s just that I often find myself thinking I might just want to wear them someday. You never know, right? And wouldn’t it be a shame if I’ve already cleared them? Anyhow, if I do manage one day to clear up my wardrobe a little, I know just what to get!



I’ve always been drawn to natural materials, especially wood. Aren’t these branch hangers beautiful? But yes, I’ll have to admit they’ll look best in an uncluttered wardrobe.

[From livette la suissette via Swiss Miss]

2 comments:

  1. awesome coat hangers! what a gorgeous blog you have

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous hangers! Have a lovely merry happy week and love to yoU!

    Jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!