Friday, July 3, 2009

Back on!

Thank you for bearing with my absence the past week and thank you for the comforting words you left behind in the comments section. It's really nice to know that I can find support here in the blogsphere and that everyday as I blog, I am communicating with real and wonderful people like you out there. I'm back and hopefully the daily routine will help with the adjusting. Two things things:

First off, the lovely Karen from For Your Inspiration did an interview with me on things that inspire me, how I organise inspiration etc. You can read about it here. Thanks, Karen for the opportunity and I had great fun working with you!

Secondly, I've resumed posting, beginning with the 8th installment of the wedding series (see post below) which I put up every Friday. Do let me know if you have any feedback on this series or if there's anything you'll like to see appear.

Have a good weekend, everyone. Spend time with your loved ones, with your creative side, with nature. I'll see you on Monday!

1 comment:

  1. I had lots of fun with your interview. Thanks, Sandy!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!