Thursday, May 28, 2009

Be Green, Be Chic - Envirosax

What image comes to your mind when you hear "reusable shopping bags"? For me, it's a dowdy-looking middle-aged woman at the supermarket with a rectangular-shaped monotone reusable bag. The bag screams free-of-charge because it has a huge print of a retailer's logo on it. So, I would usually try to squeeze my purchase into the bag I am carrying. Or, I'll walk home guilt-ridden with a plastic bag in my hand.

I recently received 2 reusable shopping bags as gifts and were delighted by how chic they looked. Have you heard of Envirosax?



I guess the images did the talking, huh? 

Read more about Envirosax and their philosophy here. Of course, check out their series of cool designs too!

[images from Envirosax]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!