Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Uniqlo on local shores

Japanese fashion retailer Uniqlo has arrived in Singapore!! The popular clothing giant is known for its trendy and casual wear, for men, women and kids. Yay! I recall going quite crazy about Uniqlo when I was in Japan. It was good-looking clothes at affordable prices. What more could I ask for (we all know the cost of living is not exactly low in the land of the rising sun)? My basket was always full when I was in Uniqlo (yes, they provide baskets for you to carry the clothes you are intending to purchase while you continue to shop). And I always had big Uniqlo bags in the house for re-use.


[images from Uniqlo].

1 comment:

  1. Lucky you!! hehe Im into japanese fashion too! Thanks for sharing and making me oh so jealous! hahaa Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!