Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Adieu (for now)

Hello there, if you visit this place regularly, you'll realise it's been a while since I updated. Well, this is what this post is going to be about.

I started this blog in 2009 (wow, that's 6 years!) and it documents many events in my life-- the loss of my dear grandmother, my departure from my full-time job, a wedding, many travel experiences, crafting adventures and most recently, the arrival of my beautiful boy. 

Since my little one came along, I've been trying my best to take care of him. But at the back of my mind are always the affairs of Cookie Cutter, including this blog. I found that at times, I wasn't 100% with him and yet I wasn't doing a great job with this blog as well. Something has to go so that I do at least one job well. So, it's with a somewhat heavy heart, that I have to say, I'll be taking a break from this blog. Because for now, my precious little boy takes priority. I'm not sure when I'll continue where I left off with this blog. But I do hope to.

Cookie Cutter's definitely still around. I'm not about to stop sewing/crafting. My Etsy shop is still live. As for new products, it's likely to be in the 2nd quarter of next year. Meanwhile, you can still find me on Instagram where I'm most active and updated occasionally will be the Cookie Cutter Facebook Page.

Whether you've been here since the very beginning or you joined me along the way, I want to say, thank you, dear reader, for being on this journey together. Stay in touch through the other social media platforms I mentioned above!

4 comments:

  1. Check Out These Wonderful Tips About LawyersGanga music

    Although we tend to hold attorneys in high esteem as careers go in our society, few of us know what they really do.Ganga bhakti

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!