Friday, July 19, 2013

[Sydney] - Newtown

I don't know how we managed to experience so many things during our short Sydney trip and yet not have a crazy schedule. I'm not complaining though! We traveled outside the city center one day to Newtown. It was just a convenient train ride away. The vibes were definitely different there. It felt a little slower but also pretty hip. There were quite a few vintage shops lining the main street just outside the station. It was fun just strolling along and popping into those that interested us. 

Brunch was at this little cafe we spotted. No frills but friendly service, good food and oodles of charm. 

Newton

Cute little bear cookie!

Newton

Newton

Newton

Newton

"Mandatory" graffiti that we see near train stations all over the world, except Singapore.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I was just there and it was amazing! But I think it is Newtown, not Newton.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most attorneys charge for their services by the hour, but hiring one with a lower hourly rates Ganga bhakti mean your total cost will be less.Ganga music

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!