Friday, June 14, 2013

SK-II Cellumination Trial (Part 3)

Hello! Here's a little update on my SK-II Cellumination Essence Ex trial. It's been 3 weeks since I started it. The exciting news is, I do feel that my skin is clearer (which means less make up when I head out) and less dull! I also like the smooth feeling I get when I cleanse my face. Less rough or uneven surface. 


SK-II

I guess diligence does pay off. There are no short-cuts unfortunately. I've been applying the products twice daily and also remembering the right way to apply them. Always in the upwards direction. I find the SK-II website helpful if you are looking for simple application guides. 

Looking forward to doing my skin test next week when I end my 4-week trial, and comparing the results to my first skin test. Stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!