Thursday, September 13, 2012

[Tokyo] Random shots

National Arts Center Tokyo. Went there primarily to check out the MT Lab. I left with loads of MT tapes, including limited edition ones (yippee!) and also fell in love with the place. Beautifully designed.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I like the beer bottle so much I kept it.

Untitled

Lunch at Afternoon Tea. It never disappoints. 

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Can’t wait to return to Japan. 
We've come to the end of this series of posts. Hope you’ve enjoyed it :)

2 comments:

  1. I love that bottle too! Even from a young age I would take interesting bottles from cafes home with me. I cannot resist the urge! Thank you for the beautiful Japan series I have loved every post.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!