Friday, August 26, 2011

New in Shop + Features

Every time I complete a crafty project, I feel happy knowing that I’ve made something with my own hands. It gives me even more joy when I receive a sale order, knowing that my creations can bring joy to others too. I think that’s the greater meaning to what I do. It’s not simply about making money (there are easier ways to do this). To all my customers, thank you for your support!
I’ve listed 2 new products in my etsy shop over the week and I thought I’ll share them with you here too. The first is an addition to the zipper pouch line. It’s this sneaky fellow which I decided is a skunk. I love that I gave it floral prints on its face!

skunk


The second is a baby pillow/ plush. It’s a sweet little fox which you would find hard not wanting to hug.

Fox


Click on the links above and they’ll you to my etsy page for more details on these cute animal friends.
I’m also happy to say that my work has been featured on two websites this week-- Cuteable and The Frisky!
Friday’s finally here. Have a good weekend, lovelies!

1 comment:

  1. Dearest sweet sandy, i know exactly what you mean when it comes to doing the things we love! Your new creations are soo adorable and that pouch is my favorite! Congratz on all these awesome featured!! I am sooo happy for you! Have a lovely merry happy weekend and love to you!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!