Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Launch! Run of the Mill zine

I’ve completed my first zine, Run of the Mill, and am pretty happy with it! I’ve been wanting to do a zine for some time now. The indie and underground vibes to zines really draw me to them. Run of the Mill is a comic zine and journalistic in style. The contents are inspired by a few of my travel experience. It’ll bring you a giggle or two! You can read more about my zine and purchase it from: Run of the Mill.


Zine

Zine

To the awesome folks who have already bought a copy when I listed the zine on Friday, THANK YOU!


I’m working hard this week and am excited to be sharing some new plushies soon! Can't wait? Look here.


1 comment:

  1. Dearest sweet sandy, it looks awesome! Congratz on your new zine! Have a lovely merry happy week and love to you!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!