Monday, July 25, 2011

I Have A Room With Everything

I had my calendar marked. 23 July, 8pm. That is the opening for I Have A Room With Everything and I was delighted to have been invited. Curated by Yanda of The Artist and His Model, this is an exhibition that celebrates the beauty of print. With a handpicked selection of more than 200 items, including Fashion invites or lookbooks by Wunderkind, limited edition books by John Clang, WERK zines etc., this is truly a treat! It doesn’t matter if you aren’t a design student or a professional or are not familiar with the who’s who of the design world. You just need an appreciation for design and print to enjoy this exhibition. The best part of it? No irritating labels that tell you to keep your hands away from the display items. You are welcomed to feel and browse the publications!


I Have a Room With Everything

I Have a Room With Everything

I Have a Room With Everything

I Have a Room With Everything

I Have a Room With Everything

I Have a Room With Everything

I Have a Room with Everything

I Have a Room with Everything

I Have a Room with Everything

I Have a Room with Everything

Walking up the flights of slightly dimmed stairs to the exhibition room, I did feel like I was going to visit a friend in his apartment. And I wish I too have a room with everything.


I Have A Room With Everything

Night & Day Gallery
23 July (Sat) — 5 August (Fri), 2011
Opening hour: 1200 – 1900hrs (Mon - Sat)
*Closed on Sundays, Opens at 2000hrs on 23 July, 1600hrs on 30 July.
Address: 139C Selegie Road, Singapore 188309
Admission: Free

1 comment:

  1. Dearest sweet sandy, this is such an inspiring place and i wish i could visit this exhibition too! Loving the name so much "I have a room with everything". :) Thanks so much for sharing this with us. Have a lovely merry happy week and love to you!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!