Thursday, June 9, 2011

[Taipei] - VVG Something

Today’s post will be the first on 3 related food/zakka business that you read about here. Satisfaction guaranteed!


VVG Something had me at first sight. I was drawn to the entrance which was adorned with greenery, such that stepping foot into this zakka store, I felt that I was entering someone’s living space. The lighting in the store was slightly dim. It complemented some of those gorgeous old wooden furnishings they had, as well as the industrial feel of the interior.


VVG Something

VVG Something

VVG Something

VVG Something

VVG Something

VVG Something

VVG Something

There’s a little cafe right inside as well so you have an excuse to linger a little while longer. Design and concept-wise, this little store set my heart beating the fastest.


1 comment:

  1. Dearest sweet sandy, it's always such fun exploring zakka shops! This one is really cozy and fun! I the whole store settings lots! Have a lovely merry happy weekend and love to you!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!