Thursday, May 26, 2011

[Taipei] - Street Views

The thing I enjoy about traveling is that simply walking around allows you a glimpse of the way of life of the people. And being in a foreign land, the sights are always fresh and interesting. Here are a few snapshots of Taipei street view.


Street Views

Street Views

Street Views

Street Views

Street Views

I hope you’re enjoying this Taipei series so far. We’ll take a break from it for a while. Next week, I have 2 guest posts lined up for you! They’re from 2 awesome and talented ladies here in Singapore. I’m loving what they have prepared for you. Stay tuned for them!


2 comments:

  1. love all these gorgeous photos of shop fronts and bulidings you have been posting. Framed so perfectly too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenna! I had fun just gallivanting!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!