Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Transported to Japan - Octa Hotel

If you know me, you’ll know that I’m always on the prowl for things Japanese-related. Octa Hotel in Milenia made my heart skip a beat because I felt as if I’ve stepped into a cafe in Tokyo (just don’t look at the familiar buildings outside)! That’s right, it’s a cafe and not any form of accommodation. Like many such cafes in Japan, this one is French-inspired and is beautifully decorated so. Food’s good too!


Octa Hotel

Octa Hotel

I love that they have these baskets, just like in Japan, for ladies to put our bags in. How thoughtful!


Octa Hotel

Octa Hotel

Octa Hotel

Octa Hotel

They sell some pretty household items as well :)


Octa Hotel

Octa Hotel originated in Fukuoka but has since expanded to many branches in Kyushu. And now, Singapore!

1 comment:

  1. It looks very Japanese. I also have been quite taken with the bag holding baskets in Japan! Its so handy and thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!