Monday, December 20, 2010

It's That Time of The Year Again

Hello there! I’m so excited we’re entering the week of Christmas! We didn't put up a Christmas tree in the house but I was determined to have a tree and enjoy some festive cheer! So, I made my own! Take a look at it:


Xmas 2010


What do you think? I'm pretty happy with my tree. I simply got out my favourite MT tapes and taped them onto the window pane. Done in a matter of few minutes!


Are you feeling the mood yet or are you too caught up with last minute present buying? I hope you do find the time to slow down and simple enjoy this lovely season with your loved ones. I will be doing so and hope to steal some time to do the things I wanted to but haven’t found time, read some books which I’m excited to devour, and simply enjoy the days. So blogging will be less frequent this week and next. But I’ll still be around and if you want to comment or drop me a mail, I’ll definitely be reading it! Otherwise, happy holidays, lovelies!

9 comments:

  1. cute! will you have it lit at night?

    we're not into gifting during christmas. my bro will be away in china for an outreach and i'll be babysitting my niece while my sil works at church.

    happy holidays to you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable !
    Happy holidays !
    http://prettydarling.canalblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. very lovely :)

    have a great day!

    xo Alison

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh sweet sandy, your tree is gorgeous and soo adorable. :) Very lovely idea! Wishing you JOY and LOVE for a wonderful Christmas my sweet friend..thank you for all the blessings you have given me this year.

    Jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful x'mas tree! Happy holidays!
    xoxo
    natsumi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your wonderful tree.
    Hope that you had a happy Christmas and now I wish you a fabulous holiday.

    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trust you to come up with something so adorable! Hope you had a joyous Christmas with your loved ones, dearie :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love your tree! esp at night, it looks beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!