Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Cafe Weekend - The Plain

One of the things I enjoy doing on weekends is to visit nice little cafes (that is when T and I are not both tired out and vegetating in front of the telly). Thanks to Sarah, we went to The Plain and very much enjoyed ourselves. Inside a clean minimalist space, the friendly folks there serve some simple but yummy breakfast inspired items. Totally fine with T and I since we’re both breakfast people!







I didn’t have my camera with me, so I’m sharing some not so great iphone photos. Hehe. Oh, I don’t know why but the name of this cafe always has me chanting in my head:


The rain in Spain falls mainly on the plain


Haha!


2 comments:

  1. Hello Sandy! and where is this cute little cafe? makes me want to check it out too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the photos looks great! i love the chairs.

    xo Alison

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!