Friday, August 6, 2010

It's a Breeze - SM2

Beautiful summer collection from Japanese label, SM2, that is breezy and lightweight. Shot in the tropical outdoors and bathed in golden sunlight, I can’t help falling for the picturesque idyllic!








I hope this is how your weekend will be like-- relaxing and close to nature. We are having a long weekend over here so I’ll see you back here on Tues. I’ll be doing something a little exciting next weekend so right now I’m a busy little bee. I’ll let you on it next week, so be sure to be back :)


[images: SM2 (via Mori Girl)]

5 comments:

  1. the site is so delightful. my weekend's officially burnt. i read on twitter you got loads of material recently. will check back to see the fruits of your labour :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these photos are so airy + beautiful. I need to escape to a place like that...

    have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fantastic collection! i adore the light, lovely fabrics.

    xo Alison

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am such a huge fan of japanese fashion and these collection are gorgeous!! I am excited to hear about your news!! Looking forward to it. Have a lovely merry happy week and love to you!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some lovely, airy, summery looks...the look like the perfect idyllic weekend wear.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!