Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Blast from the Past - Nostalgia

Welcome to a new week, lovelies! Thanks for your sweet comments on my previous food-related post :). I hope everyone had a restful weekend.


I came across these bar soaps from Nostalgia and found them simply irresistible! The vintage inspired packing is soooo pretty (I hear them calling out to me)! And I’m totally in love with those cute names. I know we’ve been using liquid soap for a while but don’t bar soaps just bring you back to childhood days? The important thing is, these gorgeous bars are made from natural materials and won’t be drying out your skin.






Nostalgia also has other toiletries, including these body balms.



Natural ingredients, beautiful designs and handmade craftsmanship. What’s not to love?


[images: Nostalgia]

2 comments:

  1. Oh my they are amazing! I love the way the soaps are photographed! And the packaging are amazingly beautiful! I have to give them a try! Thanks so much for sharing! Have a lovely merry happy week and love to you!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!