Thursday, July 22, 2010

Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head

The weather is rather strange these days, isn’t it? It’s supposed to be one of the warmest months over here but it’s been raining buckets! This morning, I woke up to really dark skies. I thought I’ll share a few cute finds to help you weather the winds and rain. Who says you gotta be in drab to be weather safe? These will help you step out in style! (click to enlarge)


  1. A feminine trench with ruffles
  2. With such cute wellies, the playful you will emerge and you’ll want to jump right into that puddle!
  3. Water-proof AND chic bag
  4. Chilly in the office? This cardigan not only keeps you warm but oozes so much style
  5. The sky may be grey but you’ve got your lovely candy coloured brolly

La Nina or not, I’m not going to let the wetness dampen my mood! Hope you like these!


[images: 1. Anthropologie, 2. Net-A-Porter, 3. LULU Australia, 4. Anthropologie, 5. Kate Spade]


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!