Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sticky Affair

I’ve been suppressing it. I tried pretty hard to. And for quite some time too. But I’ve still developed a crush on sticky tapes! Don’t ask me what I intend to do with them. I just want to collect all those adorable designs! They’re so pretty I’m sure I can find numerous uses for them. Do you share my love for sticky tapes? This Korean website, 10x10, I spotted seriously doesn’t help!







Look at all the cuteness the tapes can contribute to:






[images: from source]

1 comment:

  1. Cute!~this looks like a very pretty and easy way to dress up containers, envelopes and the like. Been looking for stickers though generally find that they don't last long so prefer stencilling for decoration.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!