Monday, May 24, 2010

Kawaii Mono - The Small Object

How was your weekend? I participated in a run on 22 May, Saturday. It means I’m having aching legs right now but I do feel a little accomplished. But I also realised I’m getting a little muddle headed. I had it in my head that the run was on 22 May but I kept thinking that it was Sunday (don’t ask me why). T and I were whiling away the time in a cafe on Saturday afternoon when I made a call. In the midst of the call, I spoke about the coming Monday and I had said 23rd, Monday. The other party corrected me, 24 May. “Isn’t Monday 23rd?” I asked. Upon getting the reply, my mind processed the implication that I had the dates all screwed up in a split second. I put the call on hold and said to T, “s**t! I think our run’s today!”. Thankfully, it was a late afternoon run and we still had 2 hours to go. I kept whining about having no mental preparation for it but T was very sweet to just take it all in (even though I was the one who made the silly mistake). So, yep, we made it to the run and we completed it.


On to today’s post. If you, like me, are a lover of all things sweet and cute, you’re going to love what I’m about to share with you! Aptly named, The Small Object, this wonderful online shop stocks the most kawaii little things! I so smitten with the stamp sets (collecting stamp sets is so addictive by the way!).





Organisation idea cards for the crafty you


Alphabet print (I’ve seen quite a few of these and always love them)







For those of us who love our needlecraft, isn’t this needle holder the cutest?! And don’t get me started on the thread holder.


I hope these sweet little things brightened up your day. Happy Monday, lovelies!


[images: The Small Object]

2 comments:

  1. I am a huge fan of her work! truely amazing! So happy to see a feature of her lovelines! Have a lovely merry happy week and love to you!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. yet another reason why the small object = bliss.

    :)

    xo Alison

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!