Tuesday, March 9, 2010

White and Frozen - Yoli Frozen Yogurt

It’s no secret that I love desserts and when I know I have to watch it, I look to yogurt. It improves digestion! What’s to stop me from having it right? But yogurt’s not the only reason I’m so attracted to this shop called Yoli Frozen Yogurt in Berlin. Here’s why:







Isn’t the interior absolutely cool? White and clean but with little bursts of colours. The owners reveal that this is a reflection of their product. The white backdrop is like their white frozen yogurt and the colourful shapes on the wall likened to their array of toppings. I also love that the shop is spacious and basked in natural lighting, unlike many crammed yogurt chains. The overall feel is refreshing. Just like the yogurt!

[images: Yoli via Yatzer]

1 comment:

  1. The decor is so simple yet sophisticated! I can imagine myself hanging out there a lot :) le sigh...

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!