Thursday, March 11, 2010

Calm & Natural - Nutte

You know sometimes you watch movies and you say to yourself, how can that actually happen?! It’s too much of a coincidence and calls for too much suspension of disbelief. You know what? Coincidences do happen. Yesterday, I ran into 3 people I know (one after another) all within a matter of a few hours, and I was stationed in one place (not exactly a high traffic volume location). Kinda cool, huh? Haha, anyway, on to today’s post.

I want to walk into a shop like the one I’m sharing with you today. Nutte is a little Japanese shop that has me swooning. Beautifully furnished but maintaining the charm of simplicity, it exudes such a sense of calm.






This feel is echoed in the apparels sold in the shop, made of largely natural materials like linen and cotton.


I don’t know about you but looking at gorgeous interiors like this makes me happy and inspired! If only shops in Japan ship internationally…

Yay, it’s one day to Friday! See you tomorrow for Fashion Friday :)

[images: nutte]

3 comments:

  1. I am such a nerd for japanese shop and this one you featured here is just making me drool! I love their simple items and i really adore that last coat on the last photo...really cool! I should try to make one for myself to wear when i am crafting! hehe Have a lovely merry happy day and love to yoU!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also wish that Japanese shops will ship internationally, but you have had the privilege of going to Japan, so I think you're way lucky than me :) Love the images! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like great place to shop! Their collections are simply beautiful!!
    Hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!